March 25, 2010

Feb 2009


etymology
I sometimes wonder about the phrase 'tongue-in-cheek'. I find it impossible to say anything coherently with a tongue in my cheek.

Kids Kemp
I just saw a man in a chimpanzee suit having a very serious conversation with a security guard

The Body Shop #2
At a recent visit to the Body Shop (see link) i purchased for myself a tremendously attractive nail clipper (‘RAAJ’). RAAJ is small, made of thick brushed steel and has extremely appealing contours (even for a nail clipper). With this purchase I have escaped the all pervasive Korean 'Bell' nail clipper, which I had no problems with really, apart from the fact that they tended to rust alarmingly fast. I do not wish to die of Tetanus. RAAJ doesn't cut nails too well though.

The Body Shop
Yesterday i went to the Body Shop and bought a cadaver for 20 rupees. He's called Romy

No comments: